Monday 2 March 2009

Poppicrafts

As you may know, I'm a member of the design team for Poppicrafts - a small but perfectly formed online shop which sells lots of yummy embellishments (and some rather nice Fancy Pants papers and bits 'n bobs too). My favourite goodies are the mini blooms, but the rainbow of narrow grosgrain ribbons the shop stocks has to come a close second. I like pretty things... sigh

...where was I? Oh yes:

Michelle, the heart behind the store, has just sent the members of her team a mystery embellishment (!) and has challenged us to use it as the focus of one of our creations for her - preferably in a new and interesting way. Brilliant! I love a challenge (once I get over the initial panic of 'what will I do?', 'can I do it?' etc).

Look out very soon for annoyingly tantalising hints of new designs using blooms, buttons and ribbons so tempting that you will have no choice but to pop over the Poppicrafts shop and gallery to see the final designs by myself and the rest of the team, and take the time to indulge in a little shopping too!

In the meantime, did you see my last two batches of cards that I had fun creating for Michelle? Here are collage pics of them - for a closer look, you know where to go :)
By the way, sorry I haven't posted for a week or so (family, what can you do with them?), but I plan to make up for it this week. So do pop back Wednesday!
Bye for now
Sx

No comments: