Wednesday 4 March 2009

Girl Talk & cake frills

What do you think - isn't it sweet?

Today was my turn to add a post to the Girl Talk blog - which is the design team blog for Dani Mogstad. We new additions to the team were asked to give ideas for a birthday party based around Dani's Sweet Cupcake kit, and this was my main contribution (though I did add a couple of other suggestions too!).

Pop over to the Girl Talk blog to download the instructions and to have a look at the other team members fab ideas too. I warn you though, the frill's instructions are so incredibly easy you'll be wondering why you didn't try it before :)

Today's post over on the DT's blog was actually my second - I had an opportunity to do a 'card day' article last Thursday, in which I introduced myself to the world (!). You can read the article and see all the cards I featured here, but the card below is the one which took longest to construct but turned out so beautifully:

I have volunteered to do a 'card day' on the last Thursday of each month over on Girl Talk, and I really hope you'll pop over there to see my contributions (and you can be sure that I'll be reminding you of this again!).

I'm off to play with pretty ribbons and blooms now :) Enjoy your day too.

Sx

No comments: