Thursday 5 March 2009

Flowers say so much...

...yeah, right. I usually have to buy my own flowers as my husband never remembers too!

I had a go at another blogthings.com 'quiz' and selected my preferred bunch of blooms, and this is what they tell me about myself:




Tulips Say You're Very Positive



You are very popular and universally admired.

You are often hopelessly in love, and you connect to other people easily.



You are a naturally cheerful and upbeat person. You have an amazing smile.

You have a fresh perspective on things. You have a different way of looking at the world.



Universally admired? Often hopelessly in love? Right, that's me. ...but I do like the 'different way of looking at the world' part - who wants to be a sheep all the time?
Have a go and have a giggle - its completely anonymous too :)
I'm off to buy lots of tulips for myself, 'cos they're pretty.
Sx

No comments: