Monday 30 March 2009

Quick Easter decoration and a seaside card

I popped over to Hobbycraft recently and whilst there (trying not to overspend!) bought some polystyrene balls, one of which I studded with blooms and brads from Poppicrafts! I think it will make a pretty addition to my Easter tree this year - and very simple to put together too :)

This is one of the cards I recently made for Michelle, of you-know-where. This is the card I am most pleased with 'cos of the way I used my challenge aqua-blue ribbon to make the sea - I think it worked really well, but I wish I had made my 'sun' with a yellow bloom instead of just a button as I think it would have looked less stark up in the corner (but I didn't actually have one - so that's something else to add to my shopping wish list!).

If you are specifically looking for more Easter ideas, I'm posting something special next week on Girl Talk (and here too :) ), so look out for it!

Enjoy this fabulous sunshine!

Sx

All card & visible decoration elements are from Poppicrafts; The sky paper is from ‘Weather’ kit by Dawn Inskip; aslo used a polystyrene ball from Hobbycraft, Ranger stickles and Dovecraft chalk.

No comments: