Sunday 5 April 2009

Too much temptation...

Two of my favourite on-line stores have had huge sales, and its all been just tooooo tempting. I confess to having spent just a little here and there...

Unfortunately, the Weeds & Wildflowers 2nd anniversary sale ends today - but do check their blog for some really lovely quick pages they're giving away to celebrate.

On the other hand, starting yesterday, the Sweet Shoppe designers are simply killing me at the moment with their Gone, Gone, Gone sale for this week only - 50% off, and then some of my favourites vanish forever! How could they do this to my credit card?? ;)

In the meantime, I 'made' this digital Easter postcard to print, add our own messages and post to friends and family for Easter. I used a free quick page, altered the sentiment, added Alex's picture et voila!

The digital world can make life so easy sometimes when you need to do things in large numbers and quickly! ...they're great for thankyou's too.

'til the 7th

Sx

'Walking on Sunshine' quick pages: via Traci Reed's team blog; Font: MA Googly Bear

No comments: