Saturday 11 April 2009

The wonderful world of Digiscrapping

Hello - and is it raining where you are too? The British weather can always be relied on at holiday times :)

I have some really great news to share with you: I have been asked to join the design team for a new online digiscrapping publication! ...excuse me while I do a quick happy dance again!!

The publication is brand spanking new, and if you have access to a PC (hello!) and you like seeing the latest papers & designs, enjoy freebies, love competitions & challenges then I recommend taking a look at:



This fabulous forum also includes tutorials, encouragement for aspiring designers and a wonderful gallery to glean inspiration from, plus there is an opportunity to subscribe DigiscrapAddicts' first monthly newsletter, The Enabler!
Did I mention the freebies and money-off vouchers?
So, if you are just beginning to dip your toe into creating with digital products; are a seasoned digiscrapper, or like me, want access to wonderful new paper and element designs that you can print out and use to your hearts content again and again and again - then this new forum is an excellent place to explore and use.
Hope to see you there!!
In the meantime, have a lovely Easter weekend with your friends & family.
Sx

No comments: