Sunday 22 February 2009

I'm late!

I missed a birthday last week, and so decided it was a good excuse to create a belated card - which I've never done before! I'm usually very (even annoyingly) organised, but in recent months I've been seriously struggling to remember to even write things on my calendar, never mind to do the task itself!

However, if I was bad before, I've been terrible in the past month. With the snow days, Alex being unwell, inset days (aka teacher training days) and half term, I haven't known whether I'm coming or going! I think I need consistent sunshine - I tend to get mild(ish) SAD.

Regardless of all my blah, I hope you like the card. Its cheerful and pretty, which can only make you feel better :)

The quote is from Alice in Wonderland - but I bet you knew that already:)

Have a good day!

Sx

All the papers and the digital elements - the baking tray, with the heart cookies 'iced' with a mini cookie alpha - have been designed by Dani Mogstad, MandaBean & Fee Jardine. The kit is aptly called Littlest Bake Shop. Its available from Sweet Shop Designs
Blooms: Poppicrafts
Buttons: Doodlebug Designs
Thread: DMC
Chalks: Dovecraft
Seed beeds: JoMil

No comments: