Monday 2 February 2009

Nice & simple

I like this type of card, you know the type that when you need a card for a friend in a hurry, you can just pop together (reasonably!) quickly and know it'll be just right.

My last post mentioned a challenge by Liz at Pink Petticoat. That challenge is now closed, but the very good news is that she's going to make it a regular monthly thing! The winner will be randomly chosen, but we get to share ideas and stand to win something useful and pretty (which is always a nice incentive) plus some chocolate - check this out:
Fab idea, Liz! I will be looking out for the February challenge for sure!

Whilst on the subject of pretty nice things, I found this amazing blog, which is guaranteed to inspire and make you go 'oooooo'. Take a look: An Altered State (I need to find a source of colourful good quality plain felt 'cos I want to make stuff like her too... any source suggestions would be welcome!)

Sx

Paper & Image: Pink Petticoat (of course); Ribbon & bloom: Poppicrafts; Button, sugar coated card & heart sequins: Doodlebug Design; Font: Cupcake (naturally!); Sequins: Jomil

No comments: