Saturday 15 November 2008

Wishing you a {very} pink Christmas...

I hope you like this girly pink card which I made as part of an order for my Mum.

Its been a bit hectic this week and I have missed adding to this blog, entering a couple of challenges and host of other things - but all for very good reasons: my husband had to go to Paris for some meetings (he claims this to be a hardship... hello: Paris!); helping with the school Christmas fair and, most importantly, it was my son's much anticipated 6th birthday! He was so excited to be 6, and can't wait for his party next week, which he's sharing with his best friend (and thirty 5 & 6 year old guests - it seemed like a good idea in September...).

You've seen the invites, so I thought I would also share these digitally-prepared thank you post cards for my son to send:
Enjoy your weekend.

Sx

Christmas card

Paper & image: Pink Petticoat
Sequins, card & ric-rac:
Doodlebug Designs
Stickles glitter glue

Postcard
Background paper, frames and images:
Heather Roselli (Construction Zone kit)
Notepaper:
Traci Murphy Designs
'sequins' on notepaper: Tracy Ann Designs

1 comment:

tiggertastic said...

this is so pretty, excellent work

Sarah xxx