Tuesday 4 November 2008

This Thursday...(No.20)

I am so pleased with my card for this weeks challenge! As directed, I followed the blog trail to my fifth, which lead me to Tammy. Believe it or not, I found a challenge she had set - to use orange, purple, green and black for a Halloween themed creation. As Halloween is so last week (!), I decided to take these fab colours and make a non-spooky card - and here it is!

Take a good look at the wonderful orange background paper - just what's needed on yet another grey day.

Sx

Mini Blooms and brads: Poppicrafts ; the really gorgeous orange paper: Tracy Ann Digital Designs's 'Something fab' kit; Ric-rac and sheer ribbon: Ribbon Oasis ; green paper: lauraskathi's 'Gabs' kit; rub-ons: Doodlebug Designs.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Stunning card, love the colours, they go so well together.