Saturday 8 November 2008

Simple and bright

I promised a lime green and in-your-face pink card, didn't I? I used double sided tape to attach the (slightly overlapping) ribbon to my card template, and sealed the edges of the trimmed ribbon with some Diamond Glaze (amazing stuff). Its not so easy to see on the photo, but the snowflakes are punched out, so you can actually see through the front of the card - I like doing this.

Is anyone else humming 'Rain, rain go away'?

Sx

All ribbon and button: Poppicrafts; Paper: Pink Petticoat; Stick-on gems:
Lakeland Ltd (they've stopped stocking them unfortunately - though you should check them out for their excellent blank cards).

1 comment:

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Hi Sara
2 things
We still haven't recieved your e mail with your address for the pink petticoat prize e mail thisthursday@artlover.com also we would like you to be a gust designer > if you would like to also e mail (seperate e mail please ) same address