Thursday 4 December 2008

This Thursday...its my turn!

This week its my turn to be guest designer for the challenge blog - the theme is 'Mistletoe & Wine'. I made two cards, the first is above, with a matching tag, and is my favourite ('cos it has lots of pink and lime!). It was nice and easy to make: each loop of the mistletoe is a separate piece of ribbon initially secured together with a glue dot and then with a sugar-coated white brad, which obviously acts as the berry and helpfully hid all the ribbon ends too!

The second reminds me of cosy evenings together, and is wine coloured with a lovely Pink Petticoat image coloured with watercolour pencils and a touch of chalks. I have added seed beads to represent bubbles and to add sparkle too (all stuck on with the amazing Diamond Glaze):

I hope you like my creations!

Sx

Mistletoe card & tag All paper:Corina Nelson Designs; White sugar-coated card (for frame & punched snowflakes) & brads: Doodlebug Designs; Ribbon: Poppicrafts; Pen: Sakura; Gems: Lakeland Ltd

...to us card All paper: Natalie Braxton; Image: Pink Petticoat; Ribbon: Poppicrafts; Rub-ons: Doodlebug Designs; Watercolour pencils: W H Smiths; Chalks: Dovecraft

No comments: