Wednesday 17 December 2008

This Thursday & Cosmo Cricket

This is my 'naughty and nice' card for the final This Thursday challenge of the year.

I love Christmas pudding - hence the nice - but sincerely wish it was less naughty (I really should be a good girl and not eat it, but hey, its Christmas!).

I made this card for my son's class to sign and give to their classroom assistant - its difficult to see on the photo but the snowflakes are punched out, 3 at the top and 3 at the bottom.

The card below is the one for their wonderful teacher Miss Porter (who most of the boys plan to marry!).
...maybe what is inside the gift is nice or just a little bit naughty too!?

I hope my number is chosen by the random generator, 'cos all I want for Christmas is the Cosmo Cricket prize (and some nice smellies, and an ipod, and just a few other bits and bobs!).

I'm off to help at the school again - its Christmas lunch today!


Bye for now,

Sx

Pudding card:
All papers: Pink Petticoat
White sugar coated card & rub-on alphas: Doodlebug Designs
Bloom & button: Poppicrafts
Organza ribbon: Ribbon Oasis

Gift card:
All papers and black & white border: Pink Petticoat
Ribbon: Poppicrafts
Button: Doodlebug Designs

Wire & beads from craft shop.

4 comments:

Willy said...

Fabulous and funny card!

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Great cards both of them. If the prize was for the funniest post yours would definatly win.
Thanks for joining in the this thursday challenge Merry Christmas and a happy new year

laury55 said...

your cards are so different...I really love them

Barbara Hagerty said...

Great cards! I love Christmas pudding, too! And with extra brandy butter! Thanks for joining in with This Thursday's challenge!