Sunday 19 October 2008

The easiest hot pudding in the world.

I am a big fan of the BBC's Good Food magazine. Their web site is a godsend when you're stuck for ideas and so simple to navigate - take a look via here.

They often include recipes that you don't need to find your inner Delia to make, and that are so easy that my six year old enjoys making them. My current favourite is for Cookie Dough Crumble:
  • Tip a 500g bag of frozen fruit (I like Salisbury's dark sweet cherries) in to an oven proof dish. Top with pieces of a whole 350g packet of cookie dough (try Saxby's chocolate chip) and then pop into a preheated oven for about 25 minutes at 220C. Heaven for your children with vanilla ice cream.
Sx

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow sounds really yummy....tks for sharing.......

Cynde said...

Sounds Delish..Thanks! I'm going to try it.