Thursday 7 May 2009

Poppicrafts and a Springy quiz

Hi! I made the above card for Poppicrafts - the last batch, not the one Michelle received this morning. I was really proud of the L, so here it a little closer:

I really like playing with craft wire. I just twirl it around a smooth-sided pen to make the loops and stretch or twist it into the final shape. But it can be a pain to fix in place, unless there is something to anchor it at both ends!

As I mentioned, Michelle received the box of bits and pieces I made this morning, and I can't wait to see them in the
Poppicraft gallery. I haven't used so many blooms in my cards this time - at least not whole ones! ...and wait 'till you see how I've used the hinges from my favourite on-line crafty store!

I have another one of those free, daft and anonymous quizzes for you to try. Wouldn't you like to know 'What Part of Spring' you are? This is me:



You Are Chirping Birds



You are a very caring person. You especially feel for innocent beings, like animals and children.

You are keyed in to the world and very peaceful. You believe that everyone is connected.



You remain focused and in the moment. You are not easily distracted.

You have a good memory, especially for things that you hear. You listen carefully.


I'm not sure my family would recognise this description of me - especially where it mentions me not being easily distracted, and as for the good memory - but things I need to remember leak out of my brain all the time (I really need to start using my Brain Training again).

It was my turn to add to the Girl Talk blog this week. My article is here if you'd like to see it - and is about gift tags and wrapping paper :)

We're going on holiday at the weekend, just for a week, to see family. I am having very guilty feelings about taking Alex out of school, but we haven't seen my family (particularly my Mum) since last August, and we all miss them. Soooo, no posts for a week - I'll be back after the 17th - but remember to check out the Sweet Shoppe this Saturday, as all new releases are 20% off, and I have a strange feeling that Dani may have something yummy in store....

Enjoy your week!

Sx

Green flowery paper: Pink Petticoat; Cloud paper: ‘Once Upon a Time’ by Lili & Emily Merritt; Blue sugar coated card: Doodlebug Designs; All other elements: Poppicrafts (including the Fancy Pants felt)

No comments: