Tuesday 20 January 2009

The {cute} fat cat sat on a mat...

I rather like my cat on a handstitch-finished mat. He handily enough comes with whiskers and so constitutes my 'This Thursday' entry! ...and you may not have noticed, but I am 24 hours in advance of the deadline in adding my card to the blog - amazing, I know!

Although there is not a single item from my beloved Pink Petticoat on this particular card, I must just mention that Liz has still got some fab designs up for sale. I gave in to myself (I believe I have mentioned that I am weak...!) and bought the downloadable templates last night - there are sooooo many included - bargain! And more unbelievable, some of the Lola Rose images are for sale too. Is this the end of my favourite grown-up girly character? Really hope not.

Enjoy the winter sun...

Sx

Background orange paper: TADA ('Something Fab' mini kit)
Cat image & mat paper:
Nitwits ('Farley & Friends' kit)
Brad: Poppicrafts
Rub-ons: Doodlebug Designs
Ribbon: freebie from a t-shirt!

2 comments:

Artyjen said...

Lovely design. What is the small mouse made of?

Joey said...

Hi, this is fabulous, loving the cat and the mat, a very cheery card. joey xxx