Thursday 1 October 2009

Freebies, news and a few pics!

Welcome to October!

I am hoping this month is as sunny, but a lot less frantic than September!

Do you like the Halloween card and matching envelope in the picture above? Its a freebie ready-to-print card that I made for Heather Roselli's team blog. Soooo, if you'd like it
click here to get it! Whilst over there, take a peek at all the posts from this week as there are other digi-freebies to grab too made by Heather and other members of her team. Who doesn't like a freebie or two?!

I have a couple of other card to show you too, but I do have some exciting news to share too: I am a guest designer for the lovely Krista of
Sahlin Studios during the month of October!

I've just introduced myself to the team, and can't wait to see what Krista has in store for me to play with. I have a couple of kits of hers, and she's very generous with her freebies too (hint, hint!). I made this card with 'Enjoy the Moment' papers, alpha and elements. The kit is really perfect for Disney photos, but I do like to find a different way to use designs, to make them multipurpose - 'cos they should never only be restricted to just one thing - and this one definitely isn't limited at all :)

The little card tag reads 'enjoy every moment'. I added a little glitter glue here and there and the organza ribbon (Poppicrafts, of course - yes, Michelle does organza ribbon now!!!!), plus the frame is layered with stick foam pads for a dimensional look.

I've been making lots and lots of other Halloween inspired bits n' pieces for Heather recently:

....but had a little time to make these cards, amongst others, too:

I've just gotten hold of a blog-in-a-box to revamp this page - but it isn't 100% me (just as the current look isn't me anymore). So I think I'm going to rethink my ideas again...

Love

Sx

Halloween treats and the spooky card:
Hallo-Tween kit and Paper Dolls, plus lots of DIY Printable templates including Treat Wrappers, all by Heather Roselli
Together: Enjoy the Moment by Salin Studios, plus Ranger Stickles glitter glue and organza ribbon from Poppicrafts.
XOXO: Boom I Got Your Boyfriend by MandaBean, plus organza ribbon.
Whoo-Knows card and pencil box: Imagi-Nation and Its Elementary kits. The template for the box is by The Hybrid Kid and was a free gift from DST, and the font is my current favourite:DJB Neat Feak by Darcy Baldwin.
Chit Chat Message Box: Made with Shabby Miss Jen's devine Chit Chat kit, which was the Featured Product in the Sept '09 issue of DSA's The Fix. Plus, DIY Printable template: Pizza box and album by Heather Roselli, and finally some stick-on gems to act as 'screws' for the hinges and some organza ribbon for final presentation :)
All cards etc required card paper, a variety of adhesives, plus some needed a touch of ink or chalk.

No comments: